Evie is already such a joy to us. I am amazed how God has blessed us with a beautiful, healthy baby girl. She is doing great with learning a feeding and sleeping schedule. We are enjoying watching her grow every day. We appreciate your prayers, texts, emails and phone calls. They are healing and comforting. We love you all!
Here are some pics Mat took in the last couple of days...

Some tummy time.

This is her new friend, Prop Bear. She's so small that we have to prop her up in the Boppy with a friend.
I love how she holds her hands.



3 comments:
She's a cutie! I'm glad you posted new pics! We're looking forwarded to seeing you guys on Saturday, and I know Shane is anxious to meet his niece!
She is just precious. Congratualtions. I hope that you guys are getting some rest and enjoying your sweet little girl.
Hello Shanna!
What an angel! You definitely have yourself a cutie pie!!!! Looking forward to seeing Evie grow up over your blog. Any story on how you picked her name? I LOVE it - Evie was on our girl list! :)
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment