Evie's appointment was first. She is doing great. She now weighs 7lbs 8.5oz and is 20 3/4 inches. The doctor said to keep doing what we've been doing. We then grabbed some lunch at Raising Cane's...oh, it tasted so good! Our next visit was at the hospital to get her 2nd PKU test. She did fine and wasn't very fussy. We then walked over to my doctor's office. The staff oohed and aahed over Evie. My vitals are good, weight is already close to pre-pregnancy (I only gained about 17 lbs), and my incision is healing very well.
So needless to say, I was pretty wiped out by the time we got home. I am so happy to report that we are all doing well and feeling so blessed. God is good!
Evie and Daddy reading Curious George.


3 comments:
Shanna & Mat,
Evie is beautiful! I am anxious to meet her. Let me know when you are ready for a visit. I have a present to bring with me...
love,
Wanda
Hey,
My mom sent me your blog and I love it! She is so adorable. I'm sure yall are just enjoying every minute with her. Miss seeing yall!
Love,
Mandy
Glad both of your appointments went well! Keep the new pics coming!
Post a Comment