...and Peanut's head is back under my stomach and is sitting on my bladder. Seems to prefer this position. I haven't tried standing on my head yet.
I had a check up on Wednesday. No change other than my doctor has scheduled me for a c-section on April 17. I have one more check up next week and we continue to pray that Peanut will head on down. I am feeling some contractions but nothing regular.
I feel fine other than having a cold and feeling like Peanut is going to fall out. We are so excited to meet him/her! I am nervous about being cut open and having to recover from surgery. But, a lot of my sweet friends who have been through this have been very supportive and reassuring. Thank you.
We'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
I have been checking up on you! I pray that he/she will turn so that you can deliver as you so desire. God truly will work it out. I would not have prefered a c-section either, but I have two beautiful children that God allowed me to carry. They are healthy and safe and all is well. I know it seems unfair but once you hold him/her it won't even matter.
Love you girl,
J
P.S. I know it seems strange, but you will miss being pregnant. Enjoy these last few kicks that you feel. It is amazing and a miracle!
Post a Comment